tears of joy

8.27.2013

I've been preparing this post for days, and I still don't know if I really like it. Since the summer is almost over, I wanted to share my adventures (not that I really had big ones, but well) and show you how I spent it, just like I did last year (this is probably my favorite post). And the biggest problem were the photos, because I wanted to make something special out of them and I simply couldn't agree with myself. First, I just wrote sentences over the photos and I pretty much liked it that way, but then I thought that I could make polaroids but either I couldn't find the right PS tutorial, or I couldn't find the desired texture, so I downloaded some polaroid frames and just placed the photos in them and that didn't really turned out good, so I gave up.

And... here they are now. 


I must admit that I had a wonderful summer. I passed all my exams, except for one, which I had today (and I did it well, I'm sure I'll pass it), spent time with my friends, took a bath in the sea, visited the Kaleidoskop Festival and had fun. Time well spent!

I'm really looking forward to the cold weather and the rain. I miss wearing jackets, warm sweaters and boots.

15 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ufGxqxeBJE
    Ova me pjesma nekako uvijek asocira na povratak sa mora i skori kraj ljeta. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma što pričaš, divne su fotke, divne uspomene drže u sebi!

    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and looks very good. Happy for you.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!!!!!
    liality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I relieved summer over and over again just like person frozen in photography does :)) Lovely scrapbook btw xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. kako su dobre slikeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:))))





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The writing over the photo's is a clever idea :) great memories to keep of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this post. The pictures look so vintage and the text on the pictures makes it even better ^-^

    I like winter too :D But I would be lying if I didn't want the summer to last a little longer ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prekrasne fotkice <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ja se prisjećam ljeta i žalimm..ne želim jesen ;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. just stumbled on your blog and your pictures are beautiful :) Makes me wish summer wasnt almost over!
    x

    rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your pictures are breathtaking! Love all the captions <3

    Love,
    LindsayVoitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i ja sam malkice pozelila tu zimsku odjecu, u pocetku mi to bude zabavno, ali znam kada se to hladno vrijeme oduzi da cu zaliti za ljetom...


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin