lost in the city


"For those who are lost, there will always be cities that feel like home" - Simon Van Booy


Rijeka is one of the prettiest cities I've ever been to. It also the place where I ate my first cotton candy (I looooove cotton candies) a few years ago. I love coming here.

The one thing that always catches my eye are the wonderful buildings. I love taking photos of old buildings with flowers on the balcony or the ones that have interesting windows etc. That's the reason I prepared this post. Keep an eye on my flickr, 'cause you may find more photos like this there. 


9 comments:

  1. Obožavam Rijeku..prepoznala sam svako mjesto sa slika... ja idem u septembru i jedva cekam...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely. This city looks beautiful! Have a great day :)

    Ashleigh XO
    www.ashllyd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm looks as beautiful as you said it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ja sam ju odmah prepoznala iako sam do sada bila samo jednom, kratko(ja Slavonka ^^)

    Divne su ti fotke! I da, i ja obožavam (malo reć) šećernu vatu. Evo i sad mi se jede, na sam spomen :D

    Jelena
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Presavršeno ! Vodi me sa sobom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love these photos! (:
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love these buildings! Such a pitoresque city :D I can see why you love going there

    ReplyDelete
  9. those photographs are splendid. wow!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.