I still look for your face in the crowd

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog

wearing: dress *Romwe (click); no brand backpack and Converse sneakers 

One of my favorite places in Opatija is this wall in the Angiolina park. It shows all famous people who visited Opatija in the past. I wrote about it in one of my first outfit posts, so I won't do it now.

I'm wearing this lovely dress that I got from Romwe and I absolutely love it. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm really into nude dresses right now. Since the weather is still warm, wearing light colors seems perfect. And I love it because it's a little bit longer than the other dresses I have. 


16 comments:

  1. I love this Romwe dress. And I think it's perfect with your back pack and with the location you choose!

    Alessandra
    Follow me on: WHITELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaooo, zid ! Presavrsen ! Zavidna sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/camo-and-chic.html#.UhIQDpKkohX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Svidja mi se haljina aham aham:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dress and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Svidja mi se pozadina.
    Haljinica je medena, i ja sam luda za puderasto/bez/ruzicastim haljinama.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a lovely place to be! Your outfit is gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh love that location, perfect for outfit posts! Pretty dress as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. najbolji post do sada Filipa! love it



    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute dres :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dress! lovely blog!

    xoxo
    Grietje
    http://www.secondagenda.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this so much, beautiful dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dress. Great post! :)

    Check me out at glitterbunnies.wordpress.com
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.