sunset

7.28.2013

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
dress: *WoaKao (here); shoes: New Yorker; bag: vintage

This is the second dress I got from WoaKao and I absolutely love it. I'm really into nude dresses right now. I think this dress would even look better with a denim jacket or a cardigan over it, but the weather was too hot so it was impossible to wear anything over it. 
I thought I could make a change and instead of sneakers I wore these sandals, and I must say that I regret it. I can't walk in flats either. 

Anyway, my mom told me (yes, she reads my blog sometimes) that my outfit posts look the same, and she's right. If you look better you'll notice that almost every post has the same background and same poses. 
When it comes to the background, Tuzla is a small city and there aren't many places I like. And I can't stand the crowd. Posing for the photos while other people look at me is something I can't do. And the poses. Well, I'll see what I can change about that.

Have a nice Sunday!

17 comments:

  1. Your dress is so pretty! I love the lace detailing and the color. It's funny I was just going to say I liked this forest where you're posing in. I don't think you always need to find another background, it's the clothes what's different and what the main focus is about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28 July, 2013

    wow, baš je prekrasna haljina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haljinica je divna - cipka mi je slabost u posljednje vrijeme :)



    http://www.streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos: you choose a nice scenery and your outfit is lovely. I totally loved that white dress with lace details, it fits you perfectly <3

    Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haljina je diiivna. Slažem se da bi bila odlična sa nečim preko, i upravo zbog toga mrzim ljeto. Ne možeš ništa kombinovati, fuj!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who cares, your pics and poses are so lovely that I never thought "Oh! AGAIN! Boriiiing!" :)... probably because I have the same "problem".

    In this post you look like a fairy. Or elf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! You are following on Google+ but my account is under review. You can join here if that's alright.

    Blog: www.eighteenf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. divna haljinica :D

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again you look amazing. I love the whole outfit, but that colour is fab. Suits you so well x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. haljinica je savrsena



    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin