so sad so lonely

asos dress, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, flower crown,black, outfit
asos dress, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, flower crown,black, outfit
asos dress, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, flower crown,black, outfit
dress: *WoaKao (here); headband: Indian Summer Shop 

I showed you on my Facebook page yesterday that my WoaKao order came and I couldn't wait to wear this dress. I also got this lovely bracelet as a present from them. The funny thing is that I was searching for a similar bracelet, but they were all too expensive and then the WoaKao team sent me this one as if they knew exactly what I wanted. 

Anyway, I have to say that I'm feeling sad these days. I have this huge desire to leave my hometown and go somewhere else, meet new people, do something I haven't done before and I don't know.

Leave me some love below!
x

19 comments:

  1. Nemoj bitiii sad :(( Predivno ti haljina stoji :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ideee lajjjjjkkkkk :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired the dress with hi-cuts it looks lovely! I hope you feel better soon doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nebi ja to nazvala tugom, to je normalna zelja za istrazivanjem :)
    haljinica je prekrasna ;)



    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haljina je za 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress :) and why don't you go on a roadtrip? Or do a staycation at home (like exploring place you normally don't visit, going to a different lunchbar, coffeeshop etc). Also great ways to meet new people and do different things ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya, I might try that ♥

      Delete
  7. You look so cute! And the flower crown you're wearing is simply gorgeous :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slikamo se na istim mjestima :)

    Haljinica je medena, a cvjetici u kosi odlicno idu uz tvoju kosu i stil.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that dress! beautiful!! I agree with someone above take a long vacation!!

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.