no title

7.11.2013



Tomorrow is my 20th birthday and I thought I could make a post about it, but I won't. Haha. I'm actually not very excited about being older, but I might write about it sometime later or so.

I have to say that I'm proud of my little sister because of these photos. I really like them. Thanks Marijeta!
And I loooove my tote bag. I'm wearing it almost everywhere I go. And that would be it, because I don't know what else to say. Enjoy the rest of the day!

wearing: New Yorker shirt and custom made tote bag from Puce.

19 comments:

  1. Anonymous11 July, 2013

    slatko :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking cool :)

    xox
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! And happy almost birthday!

    xo
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday for tomorrow dear! Have a wonderful day!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh so glad i found your blog this was such an informative post eeee
    id love if you could take a little look at my summer stash! - http://www.hughesing.com/2013/07/summer-facesun-proof-products.html

    xoxo - chlo

    ReplyDelete
  7. O slatka Filipa, sretan ma najsretniji da bude okrugli dvadeseti rodjendan! Sve naj naj najbolje i naljepse od srca zelim! <3 :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. najslađa si i baš mi je drago da ti imaš blog svoj, happy b day <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neka bude sretan rođendan, sve najljepše <3, a outfit, pa ne znam kako da odvojim oči od ovog savršenog cekera <3

    E. :**

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute :) Happy birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your birthday wishes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. There will be a day we won't be as sad about being older :p Happy birthday, hope you had a great day. Love your comfy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sestrica je super odradila posao :) a tebi sretan rodjendan, kad budes imala jos 10 plus na to neces bas biti uzbudjena sto postajes starija :P

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin