don't go and leave me

7.05.2013


I really love being on vacation, but somehow I feel that my days aren't really filled (if I can say it like that). My plan to go to Vienna will go up in smoke. That makes me a little bit sad. But I will go to Opatija again, so I have something to look forward to. I will also bring my analogue cameras with me, so I can finally start using them. 

I'm trying to have fun in my own city. There is a festival that I'm really excited about, and I can't wait for it to start (it's in August, though). And I want to watch more movies, so share your movies suggestions in the comments please! 


wearing: skirt: Forever 21 (via Ahaishopping); backpack: *Romwe

Oh, and the song I'm currently obsessed with. It influences my feelings a lot.




12 comments:

  1. Imam isti ranac! :) Divno. ;)

    http://fashion-shell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. divna! *_*


    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!


    If you like, check out my latest post?

    Jess xo
    http://www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, Filipa! Keep it up :)
    Love from Malaysia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sweet!!!
    I just discover your blog on IFB and I really love it! Following you on Bloglovin and FB to stay in touch. It will be great if you can check out my blog and maybe follow me back. :)


    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely skirt!!

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely skirt and backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty skirt and that backpack has been on my wishlist for like forever but somehow I never truly bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for another comment but I recently watched "Wanderlust" and it was hilarious, mostly comedies are not so funny and obvious but this one went beyond that. Also 500 Days Of Summer if you're into romantic drama's. And if you want a series I'd recommend The Carrie Diaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the pictures, they look so dreamy. The skirt is really adorable and I hope you have a nice holiday. mmm... movies, I adore so many. The great Gatsby was really good, Finding Neverland is so beautiful! I adore Tim Burton movies too, but not everybody likes them. Haha, I can keep going on, but I hope you find something you like ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easy entries for my giveaway.
    It will take a minute to join.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/07/giveaway-win-free-clothes-from-persun.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and pictures! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin