I'd rather wear flowers in my hair

6.25.2013

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
I know I'm very chary when it comes to choosing the photos for my blog, but I like how it looks like when there just a few of them in a post. But, I always share the others on my Facebook page, so if you want more you where you can find it. 

I love wearing the flower crowns I made, the flowers are tiny and not so striking, but still noticeable and pretty. And, I wish I could wear the flower crown I showed you here but I had to be so heedless and clumsy that I broke it. It makes me want to cry. 
The dress I'm wearing is from *Romwe, and it my absolute favorite dress. The only problem is that it's too short, but I had no heart to return it, so I wear shorts under it (to prevent people to look at my panties if I drop something and need to pick it up). 

Also, I had an exam yesterday and I passed it, so now I'm officially on summer vacation. Yaay! 
Enjoy the rest of the day and leave me some love in the comments.

19 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute!! And love your hair ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslatka haljinica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prelijepa haljinica <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful setting! Your dress fits right in :)

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haljinica je jako lijepa. je li to rusačić ili mi se čini? jako je sladak :)
    <3
    http://fashioncornerecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! :)


    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. flower crown is small and delicate but it looks very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw the dress is really pretty! Where is it from? + well done on your exams!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so pretty! Glad you kept it :) it looks really pretty
    And yay for your exams! I still have this finale deadline to go and next wednesday my vacation officially starts too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. divan post! haljinica je preslatka

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is beautiful, and it looks amazing on you!

    xo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I'm in love with your blog <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore flowered headbands too :) And this look is so dreamy!
    So sad to hear the other one broke, but you can always make a new one ^-^ I'm sure it will be as pretty :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful. The flowers crown looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful flower crown. Looks great on you! Whenever I wore flowers in my hair, I usually opted for single, big ones. Works too, but I really like your version!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin