“I tried to draw my soul but all I could think of was flowers.”

1st photo is from The Mad Twins, and the 2nd and 3rd from A Pretty Pass
- a quote by Natalya Lobanova 

I hope you're enjoying this Saturday. The sun finally remembered to come back, so you get a very pleasant feeling when you go outside the house. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in it. I have three exams next week and I can force myself to learn. Who can tell me how to find the motivation to learn?

Anyway, I wanted to share some inspiration photos from my favorite blogs here. My obsession with flower crowns came back, so I'll probably make a new one. I just have to find the right flowers again.
Also, I want a crystal and stone necklace so bad. Does anyone know where I can get one? Please and thank you!


10 comments:

  1. I love those necklaces! Search for the shop "honey rose and amber" on etsy, she makes great crystal and stone necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. I blog about some challenges of life and the platform is http://kubaimutana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo's, I adore the Mad Twins, always seem to miss them at events though (they live in Belgium too yay)
    Lovely necklaces in the 2nd photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous images, and I love the title of your post!

    xx
    Molly
    www.wildspringrose.etsy.com
    www.wildspringrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are really someone special

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so nice you used our picture :p Yes we have to study as well :p It's hard when the sun is shining x)
    (giveaway on our blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. divne fotografije Filipa! svaki put sve bolje :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the necklaces. perfection! :)
    xx
    India
    http://www.newyorkcitystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.