first day of summer

6.21.2013


It too hot, it's too hot, it's too f***** hot! I wanted summer so bad, but these temperatures are just too high. A friend of mine said a good thing, in summer you stay inside your house when the sun comes out until it goes down.
I didn't really plan to leave the house, but I had to accompany my sister to the post this morning, because she turned 18 last month and needs to get an ID card. The lines where too long and the people that work there are so unkind. 

Anyway, I'm still extremely happy that I almost finished my first year of uni, and that I can finally wear skirts and dresses. The skirt is the newest piece of clothing in my wardrobe. As you can see, I'm still not ready to put my sneakers on the shelf, but I might do it soon. 

I also have a special love to this custom made tote bag I got from the lovely ladies from Puce. I know that a lot of people think I'm a freak and a weird person (I don't mind it at all. Actually, I like when people call me weird, so I decided to put the word on my bag). 

wearing: shirt: mom's closet; skirt: *Romwe, Converse sneakers and custom made tote bag: Puce.

15 comments:

  1. Opet odlične fotografije,ubijaš me s njima :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice skirt! I am following via bloglovin
    www.magdajarzab.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it XD

    xox
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesi ti uvijek bila plava o.O
    Ja sam bila ubijeđena da si ti smeđa..hahah xD
    Torbica <3
    Imamo istu suknjicu :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suknjica je predivna! Odlicna komba <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt! And yay for the first year to be almost over :D
    Glad it's finally summer as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really wonderful! I like the tote bag, and the skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. divno bas,suknjica je medena :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute tote :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice bag :) i love to be called weird too. It makes me feel different and think that they're just jealous because I'm different

    Love, rizuna
    Http://rizunaswon.blogspot.com

    Ps: would you mind yo follow me bag on bloglovin'?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an interesting bag :) Love the skirt as well.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin