cherry blood

6.19.2013


When we were little, my sister and I used to take the cherries and dry their juice on our hands and pretend it was blood. Then we'd go to our parents and make them think we were hurt. They never believed us.

I know I neglected my blog a little bit,  but all my finals were in the last two weeks, so I had to focus on them. I'm still waiting for two results, but I think I passed them all. I still have one exam left. It's on Monday. After that, I'm free to do everything I want until the end of August. 

Also, my 20th birthday is on July 12th. It scares me a little bit, but still makes me excited. It's just weird how quick the time flows and how we're getting older day by day.



7 comments:

  1. i love it, the photo looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm turning 20 as well in a couple of weeks, and indeed, it's a little creepy how fast time flies. The photos are great; at first I was shocked but the story makes it beautiful!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sretno sa ispitima!
    Cool slike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on that last exam! And gah going 20, I remember me NOT being excited about that age change at all, it's weird when you start to realize your younger days are really behind you. But anyways we're still young ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin