How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.

     *a quote by David Foster Wallace, The Pale King 
wearing flower crown, DIY

Hope you had a great time celebrating May 1st. I spent it with my cousins. We had fun, ate a lot of food, walked in the park and than returned home and watched a movie.

I have to say that I'm really enjoying this weather. Seeing green color and flowers everywhere around me makes me feel so happy. Plus, I enjoy wearing my flowers crowns. 
I think you already know about my hobby of collecting roses. This year I decided to collect other flowers as well. My treasure box looks so pretty with all the flowers inside, and it smells awesome. 



9 comments:

  1. Druga fotografija ocarava.

    ReplyDelete
  2. svi su sebi napravili te krunice a ja nikako to da uradim :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ni ja nisam napravila sebi :( ali cu uskoro,prekrasna je.
      Prekrasne fotke.

      Delete
  3. such a great post<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naslov je genijalan! <3
    Samo nastavi uzivati!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loove the last picture!!

    xNejra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flower crown! And such a great quote :)
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.