ghosts in your head

5.25.2013

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
(shirt: New Yorker; jumper: *Romwe / seen here; jeans: gift from sister)


I finally went out with Be and she took these photos. I got my photographer back, yaaay!
She took more photos, and I really like them all, but I didn't want to post all here because I have this thing (not sure how to call it) where I like to post just two to three photos in an outfit post. I don't really want to exaggerate. I mean you see what I'm wearing clear enough.
I will post the rest of the photos on my Facebook & Tumblr though.

This is a casual outfit, a perfect match for a school day, jeans + shirt and jumper. I didn't go to college today, but I was forced to wear sth warmer. It was quite cold in the morning, but in the afternoon the sun came back and I had to take the jumper off. A few hours later, bang! It started raining again. I really hate this weather. I want spring to be spring. I want to wear dresses, skirts and flower crowns. And, I want to buy a hat. Does anyone know any good hat stores?


Anyway, enjoy the rest of the day!

xx


26 comments:

  1. Anonymous25 May, 2013

    Vidjela sam slamnate šeširiće u New Yorkeru ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samo sto ja bas ne volim takve :) zelim jedan koji izgleda poput ovog. :)

      Delete
  2. I love those snapshoots, and I find really interesting your backpack!!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx Marika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of sweaters, so cozy! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering and the sweater is amazing!!

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit!i am very bad at layering clothes so i allways fall in love with outfits that do it good ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't post all the photos I take, either!

    I love your outfit =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. svidja mi se ta tvoja "stvar" nepostavljanja mnogo slika, i ja izbjegavam stvaljati vise slika jer cini mi se da ima vise efekta kada ih je manje :) super opustena kombinacija btw ;)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this combination, looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in total LOVE with that sweater! i love how slouchy and cozy it is :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweater is the cutest ^.^
    Astrid from http://theweeklystyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sweater~ Such a cute look for the cooler days!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. j'aime le sweat, so cool :)
    sandy from france.
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sweater just sang me a love song.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute printed sweater! lovely casual look <3

    check out my new inspiration post!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful sweater

    Http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the jumper ! such a cute print


    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dopada mi se kombinacija! Dzemper je jako lep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the cute sweater, such a timeless piece, perfect comfy school outfit!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely sweater! I usually buy hats in the mens departments, really if you look for the smallest size it usually fits and looks nicer than the women ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin