after the rain


(flower crown: DIY; blazer: Bagatela; skirt: H&M; shirt: New Yorker; Converse Sneakers and vintage bag)

It's been raining a lot these days, but luckily the sun always comes back. This is the kind of the weather I enjoy the most. Not to warm and not cold. A perfect day to wear a blazer, but you can still wear a skirt. 
The shirt I'm wearing was a gift from Terez, and you've already seen the skirt in this post

Today I left the uni earlier and went out with my cousins (who unfortunately have a very bad habit - they're always late). It was a lovely day after all.

Enjoy the rest of Monday, and I'm going to watch the new episode of game of Thrones. I love that series. :)




17 comments:

  1. so cute <3

    xox
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fićo uvijek d best jesi ljepa joj <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I really like the shirt! :)

    Gemma
    www.taipeistreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blazer days are perfect indeed :) Loving your look! The flower crown is so pretty :D
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your simple outfit! And I'm in love with Game of Thrones as well! :D

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://thatlaitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skroz slatko,svidjaju mi se fotke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute. looove your headband! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super su fotke :) pozadina je jako lijepa. i sviđa mi se tvoja kosa.

    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/2013/05/digitalci-su-ukrali-dusu.html novi post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. krasna si draga filipa :*

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your vintage bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dig the converse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit - adore that you wore a structured jacket with chucks! too cute!

    Jess xo

    http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute outfit, makes me wish I were a school girl again! Young yet polished. You look great! :)


    xo freshfizzl

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.