starry night

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, fashion blog
(leggings: *Romwe (here) and backpack: eBay)

I've never been a big fan of leggings and never thought I'd be wearing them anywhere but home until I found about the Romwe site and saw all the universe print leggings they were selling. It took me a while, but I finally got one and I'm absolutely in love with them. 

I had a quite busy week at the uni. The exams are coming, plus the weather is amazing so I don't really want to spend my time online. I used to be addicted to the internet, especially tumblr, but I managed to reduce the time I spend on the computer (now, if only I used that time to learn properly). 
I also went to Sarajevo as a reward for the activities I did when I was in high school. It was a small trip, but it was lovely. 

What were you doing in the past few days?
x


21 comments:

  1. Slatko.
    Diiivna je prvo fotka.
    Sretno sa ispitima.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ja sam isto mislila da necu nigdje oblaciti helanke,ali uvjek postoji ali :) neke su jednostavno neodoljive ;)
    Ove galaksi su mi savrsene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super si!! :*

    xxNejra

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fotkice! i napokon malo tebe, helankice i starkice lajkam mnogooo :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your leggings; I've been wanting a pair forever~
    xoxo, Amber

    Unexpressedpotential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These leggings look perfect on you with your style.

    Cute shot on the bench. :)

    -Tara
    http://fashion-blogging101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool leggings, breathtaking <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odlican outfit! Tajicee <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Starkeeee <3
    Super fotke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You nailed this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay leggings

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear.,You have a gorgeous blog.What do think about following each other.Just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do follow for follow, but I can check your blog out.

      Delete
  13. Really cool leggings :) they look great on you! Love the way you styled it :)
    Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful look! Love those galaxy print leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're rocking those leggings! Good luck with exams :)

    http://likeaharte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that first picture- the cherry blossoms are so pretty! i wouldn't feel like staying inside with pretty weather like that, either. And I'm usually not a fan of wearing leggings outside the house either, but those galaxy print ones are sooo cool

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures, you look absolutely stunning!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the leggings. You styled them perfectly

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.