love of my life - rings

(my fave rings atm)

This week's IFB project is all about jewelry. That seemed like a great idea because I already planned on writing a post about the jewelry I wear. I didn't post it before because I didn't really like the photos I've taken (if only you knew how much trouble I had while writing this post). I should definitely invest in a good DSLR camera. Mine takes good photos only when they're taken outside.

Anyway, I used to be quite obsessed with rings and I managed to make a nice collection over the years. In the beginning I wore lots of them and I always took the big ones ( check the posts here, here and here). I remember browsing eBay day and night. I used to buy two finger rings, animal shaped rings, cat & flowers rings and even mask rings. (Wow, I just realized that I dedicated a lot of posts to my rings).

As the time flew my obsession got smaller and now I'm wearing just a few or none.
At the moment, I'm attracted to stacking rings. They're quite simple and look good with anything. 


What do you think about it? What is your favorite kind of jewelry? 


11 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of rings and wearing many at once and I'm loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volim prstenje, posebno prsten na pola prsa "knuckle ring"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big white one is awesome! How wonderful is that that I've actually been in your city Tuzla. I came for a youth peace conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rings and yours are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jewelry in your first image.

    See you in my blog, maybe.
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rings are so amazing! I wear them way too little, love the way you're stacking them :)
    Great photo's too. Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.