Évocateur


"Each piece conjures a story that's yours to tell... tales of ancient times and memories of favorite places... the magic of new love... the glimmer of dreams has just begun" - wonderful, isn't it?

Well, that's what you'll find if you visit the Évocateur shop.  Évocateur  jewelry is handcrafted and is featuring 22K gold leaf and sterling silver leaf embellished with vintage jewelry, striking images and other. Well, you can read more about this site here.

I'm going to tell about these wonderful belts you can find on their site. My two favorites are the blue butterfly belt & the bouquet belt. I find this idea quite creative and I could really use one of these (or both). Especially now, it would look great with the spring trends.

Besides the wonderful belts, Évocateur has a great collection of bracelets, cuffs, earrings and more. Make sure you check out their site and share your opinion in the comments! 


11 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.4.13

    The flower belt is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can say..BEAUTIFUL ..What do you think about following each other '??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check your blog out and follow if I like it :)

      Delete
  3. Stvarno su divni :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaooo prekeasni su ;)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely. Classic jet interesting. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Svidja mi se ovaj cvjetni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each piece looks amazing, like nothing I have seen so far, and indeed looks like it has a story to tell. I especially like the butterfly one, since I have a thing for vintage and antique, and this one looks quite like it, it’s very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.