cherry blossom

4.29.2013


I realized I haven't posted any spring appreciation posts, so here it is. 

I'll be short, because I don't have anything important to say. Just that Terez came back from Vienna and Be and I are going to spend time with her while she's still here.
I have a feeling that this week's going to be great. I have no college until next Monday, that means seven free days and I don't want to spend them on the internet (and I truly hope I won't).

Also, my jewelry post got featured on IFB, and the lovely Olivia featured me on her Facebook page. So, I just wanted to say thank you to all!

Bisous!

13 comments:

  1. Woah! Beautiful pictures :)

    <3 CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Makes me want to head outside and really look at the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the features!

    The photos are beautiful.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Congrats on the feature! :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. predivne fotografije

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pa uzivajte i cestitam na feature!
    Divne fotke :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kradem ovih dana gdje god stignem :), šteta što proljeće ne traje duže, najljepše doba ..

    E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking up cherry blossoms and stumbled upon this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin