Zariin jewelry


I was never a big fan of golden jewelry and I always avoided wearing them. 
Actually, there is one gold ring I'm wearing, but not very often. 

While browsing the internet, I run into this fashion jewelry site that totally got my attention. The first thing that caught my eye was this ring. Weird and beautiful, just the way I like it. So, I must change my mind, I'd wear gold if it looked like this.

Zariin jewelry is the most unique fashion jewelry site I've ever seen. It was founded in 2010 as a collaboration of two sisters, Vidhi and Mamta Gupta. Since then it quickly emerged as a leading fashion brand among stylists, editors and retailers, and it's jewelry is sold in over 100 boutiques and stores. 
Their jewelry is described as avant-garde in look, classic in inspiration and timeless in appeal. 


What do you think about it? Would you wear it? 

4 comments:

  1. I think it will look cool but it's not exactly my style. Lately I've been becoming more obsessed with rings though while before I never wore them :p
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting but not my style either. There are actually a few I'd pick and wear :*

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.