6th July, Banja

3.15.2013

photo taken by me, edited by Be

It's been a long time since this photo was taken (precisely on July 6th 2010), but I always had a special love for it. And for that day. 
We were all so different, we listened to different things, we did different things and we thought differently. 

So, this would be a little introduction or a simple explanation why I'm posting this photo. I wanted to write more, but then forgot what I wanted to say ( I really hate when that happens) but I just had to share this photo on my blog. 


Enjoy the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. i love it , its very arty :)

    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :)

    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joj, da ti nije slucajno cvijetni plavo-bijeli uzorak na starkama? Mene podsjetise na jedne moje koje sam daaaavno, davno imala ali sam ih bas voljela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nisam ja na slici vec moja prijateljica, a nije. starke su sa likom ozzy osbourne-a :)

      Delete
  4. It's pretty, I'm no sure why but it is.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlicno je sjetiti se divnih trenutaka!
    Slika je prva liga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have the same problem that once I'm writing I forget what cool ideas I had before :p
    Love the photo!
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super je fotkica, i savrseno te razumijem ;)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin