make me laugh, make me cry

I had a quite busy week, and all the uni stuff made me a little bit melancholic. I also haven't taken any photos of anything in days, so I thought I could just make a quick post.

I'm a real eBay addict. I ordered these lovely comedy and tragedy rings and they arrived today. I just love them. The bad thing is they're a little bit small, but I think I'll be able to put them on my fingers somehow. I should definitely start watching the ring sizes, because the last three or four rings I ordered are really small. Since I have quite thin fingers I thought it wouldn't be necessary, but I was obviously wrong. 

Oh, and I also ordered cute paper flowers. I'm planning to do a DIY flower headband post as soon as they arrive. And I'm waiting for this backpack to come. Thank you eBay for existing and being so cheap!

xx



13 comments:

  1. Preslatko prstenje ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I am also an eBay fanatic. Great blog! Following.

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow,love these rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cool! Good buy :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bas su slatki prstencici! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Love these :) http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, these rings are so interesting! And love that backpack you ordered, black and white never goes wrong!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice to meet u really love ur post..
    If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

    Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rings!
    Perhaps if they're too small, you could thread them on a thin gold chain and wear as a necklace?

    Have a great weekend!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! So unique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rings are so cool and I can't wait to see that backpack!
    Really must search ebay more often it seems :)
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog Filipa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.