red 'n' ice

1.26.2013

It's snowing again, everything is covered in white. Ugh, I don't like cold weather. But the good thing is that I don't have to leave the house and freeze. 
It's time to start learning again. I have an exam in February.

Anyway, I got this headband and skirt from eBay. I know you don't see the skirt well, but it's really gorgeous. I can't wait for spring to come so I can wear it. The headband has a funny story, because I don't remember ordering it, haha. It came on my house address, so I guess someone accidentally sent me this headband instead of the item I ordered. I still haven't figured out who. But I don't want to complain, because the headband is quite lovely.


4 comments:

  1. Love the headband. Great for a romantic look!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin