polaroid

1.19.2013

Now that I finished most of the Uni commitments, I finally have to time to do other things.
I read this post from DARIADARIA about 7 basics of blog photography, and I find them very interesting and useful. If you like photography and want your blog photos to look better, you should definitely read it. There I also found this Polaroid software that I'm completely in love with. You might have noticed that I love making polaroid photos ( here, here etc.). I used Picmonkey when I made polaroids, but I have to say that I like this software more. The photos are bigger and they have a real polaroid effect. The only thing I don't like is the strong vignetting, but you can always make it lower. 

Also, I wanted to thank all of you for the lovely comments about my photography. They really make my day better. And a special thanks to Miriam from Miriam VERSUS Monster for the most beautiful message I ever received! 
<3

10 comments:

  1. Mnogo volim tvoje postove, prekrasne fotke, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala za ove korisne linkove, divna si !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing off this software :3 I'm always on the look for better effects :)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics, xoxo from your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polaroid touches to your photo's looks so cool :)
    I read the post you linked and to be honest she sounds a bit too braggy about her knowledge for my taste,
    anyway I love the detail of that staircase :)
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're welcome honey! we will keep in touch and maybe do a post together about polaroids!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. divno :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics, I have to check the Polaroid software <3 Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin