ghost

1.22.2013

headband and ring: eBay

I'm that type of a girl who'll rather stand behind the camera than in front of it, taking photos of the nature, mostly. Because nature always looks perfect. (That reminds me that I should show you my latest Flickr post or photo or whatever it's called, here). 
Anyway, I haven't taken any photos of myself in a long time for one simple reason, the camera hates me. I've proven myself no different by this photo session, considering that I only have three photos I like. But hey, better something than nothing, right?

Oh, and Be sent me this beautiful song, so listen and enjoy your day!


6 comments:

  1. Your picture is lovely :) I'm in love with the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect...

    http://tonyandstyle.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful song and I love the photo! That headpiece is so cool
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin