ready for the sweater weather

12.10.2012

The days are getting colder, the snow bigger. Sounds like a real sweater weather. 
I took a peak into my mom's wardrobe and took this sweater. It was on the upper shelf. I got drawn to it by the color, bloody red. It's fuzzy and warm, perfect for this weather.
I took another one, similar color. I'll show it in the future posts.
I have tons of sweaters and all of them are stolen from my mom and dad. Both used to wear nice sweaters when they were young and now they all belong to me. 

Since Christmas is coming, my parents promised to buy me the mug I showed you on my Facebook page. #SoHappy

And I have an exam tomorrow, so I'll go and watch an episode of Game of Thrones, and then learn.
Enjoy the rest of the day!
xx

15 comments:

  1. Ooh love that sweater! I cant seem to stay warm enough either these days so warm clothes are a must. So cool that you're getting that mug, I saw it on your page hehe, funny thing is that I found it in a gift shop as well some days ago :D Game Of Thrones is epic! Can't wait for the next season :)
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray for the lens mug :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that mug! I wanted one too - nice sweater, I love the diamond details =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loll... "winter is coming..."

    hahaa anyways. cute sweater! my parents don't have any cute clothes for me to steal from them. you are lucky! can't wait to see the other one you too :O

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com
    Enter my Naughty or Nice Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I was thinking to write "winter is coming" at the end, but changed my mind. People will think I'm way too much obsessed :)

      Delete
  5. Bas je super, volim sve sto je crvenooo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater's color is gorgeous! I think it's fun to shop in mom's closet and even Dad's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweater weather! And this sweater is perfect! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. and this is what I like

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really nice christmas sweater. It's so handy when your parents handmedowns come into fashion all over again.

    Holly

    http://prettypushyprofessional.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin