a poem without words

12.19.2012

As you can see considering my previous posts, I'm in a real photography mood.
These pictures were taken this summer in the sunny Opatija at an art competition (if you'd like to see more photos from the competition you can check this, this and this post). I still have many pictures I haven't posted, but will in the future (I think).

I also wanted to thank my readers and followers. I reached 100 followers on Twitter, 250 here and my Facebook page has 69 fans. It really means a lot to me, so thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog!
I remember I promised a giveaway when I reached 200 followers, and I haven't forgotten. I just didn't know what to give, but I found a cute piece of jewelry on eBay and I'm waiting for it to arrive. One of my lucky readers will win it. 

Oh, and take care on the 21st! 
xx



5 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Congrats on all the followers, yay!

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I nominated you for the Leibster award! Check this link:

    http://rosalbafucci-allimdreamingof.blogspot.it/2012/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin