home

11.18.2012

/ a beautiful flat somewhere in Opatija

As you could notice by now, I'm having a constant mood change.  I can't bring myself in front of the camera, so that would explain the lack of outfit posts. But then again, this is my blog and I can post whatever I want, whenever I want ( this is not supposed to sound mean ). 

My topic for today would be the perfect home or dream home. I would love to have a small apartment with two rooms or a simple studio apartment, near the beach or near the town center. Also, a balcony would be very desirable. You can check my home inspiration on the pinterest home board. How do you like it? Where would you like to live? 

xx


10 comments:

  1. Love this place!!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovomora da je slikano u Italiji?
    ***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, nije. slikano je negdje u opatiji blizu mandrača :)

      Delete
  3. ahh so gorgeous! pretty much what my dream home would be like, I love the idea of living in a city apartment, right in the middle of it all :)
    xx
    caroline

    http://www.itsraininglavender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful, I would like to live in New York in a small appartement,In two years :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to have my own designed home or apartment
    maybe renovating something old and make it modern inside would be cool :)
    Dunno yet because I want to travel first and then see where I want to live!
    I love the cute balcony this home has and great southern atmosphere :)
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin