eat.learn.sleep

This week's been a very long week, but it still isn't over. I had an exam on Monday and I'm having another one on Thursday. All I've been doing lately is learn. I don't remember when was the last time I went out and had fun.
I can't wait for this week to finish. After it I won't be having any exams until December.
I think I'll go out this Friday, and I'm really looking forward to it. I miss my friends and I miss the going outs.
Anyway, some of my ebay orders arrived, the cute cat ring, a daisy ring and a dragonfly necklace, which you can't see on the photo. It  belongs to my sister. I'm still waiting for the other orders to arrive, five rings and a necklace. 
Do you like them?

"Will you lay me down in the same place with all I love"; a verse from the song Broken Wings from Alter Bridge. It's on my mind all the time. Imagine me singing it :) 
x




10 comments:

  1. jaooo kako je sladak ta macica prsten *-*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your T-shirt dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat and daisy ring plus they have a unique look
    wish you all the best in your exam
    http://fashionposse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photo's! You can always greatly capture a certain mood in them. I hope you do well on all your exams, just hang in there the fun things are probably just around the corner. Cool ring by the way.
    x Maya

    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime I am here I like you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rings!!!And I am in love with the t shirt!! I have a hole collection of rock band t-shirts!

    http://so-st-yle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the cat ring!
    and the lighting on the guns n roses shirt pic is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the cat ring!
    and the guns and roses shirt picture has such beautiful lighting deary. Your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.