206 days until summer

11.26.2012

Yes, it's official. I miss summer so much. The sun, the sea and the cool breeze, shorts and dresses. I miss everything about it. This countdown says that summer starts on Friday, exactly in 206 days and 9 hours. 
Now about the outfit, I don't know if you remember this dress, but I wore it here. Only, as a shirt.
I think I never wore it as a dress, because it's too short and I have to wear something under it. 
The idea with the roses came from tumblr. I saw many similar pictures and wanted to try it out on my way. I know you can't find any now, but I have this hobby of collecting roses I started this summer. You can see a few on the third photo.

This autumn day is quite sunny, enjoy the rest of it!

xx


24 comments:

  1. Interesantne fotke, like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I'm more of a summer gal myself. The cold weather makes my soul sad.

    xo
    Demi
    Astronaumica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you my love! you are so beautiful < 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jedva cekam ljeto!
    Ali, da budemo fer nije ni ova "zima" toliko strasna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are wonderful! Super cute dress, nice touch with the flowers, everything.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with this look!!! amazing pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ti,fotografije +ruže ste krasne u neizmjernoj količini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative! Looks good!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel ya sister!!!;))) ova zima nikako da prodje!!!! Volim je mesec dana i dosta je!!!;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. The floral's look lovely against the white, wow alot of days until summer! :(

    ▲▲ HYENA

    ReplyDelete
  11. dried flowers are awesome!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh god, im right there with you! if i wore a shirt-dress like this now i'd catch pneumonia right away haha. i cant wait to start wearing white breezy dresses again...just a few more hundred days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh I think we all miss Summer:) But we can say that ... it's just 206 days:)
    Beautiful photos and lovely dress!
    You have a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely photographs Filipa, truly you're always so artistic :)
    I miss summer too, winter is too cold and I have tons of summer outfits that I want to try
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi doll!

    I love this look- so soft and pretty. And editorial! Like a pro. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post. You have such a fantastic blog. It would be great if we could follow each other.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you generally serve as an author for this website or maybe for other Internet networks?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin