wide and high

I went to Belgrade with my friends yesterday. 
I'm quite fascinated with the city. Most of it's buildings are old but so beautiful. I noticed that many had lovely drawings like the ones you can see in the sixth picture. Another thing that caught my eye was the street art but I didn't take any pictures of it. I must have taken it of my mind. A lot of people were also selling their hand works and pictures. 
Belgrade is a very large city, you can get lost so easy. We had a city map, but even with it we had some difficulties in finding the place where the Belgrade fair was.
The first place we went to was McDonald's. We don't have it here in Tuzla yet. The weather was ok. It was quite windy but at least it didn't rain. 
Sorry for not posting in almost a week. I was really busy these days. I'm having my first exam on Tuesday and had to learn. I'm a little bit nervous, but I think it will go well.
How was your weekend? 
Enjoy the Sunday!

xx

p.s. Ivo Andrić said that the sky above Belgrade is wide and high, unstable but always beautiful.  That's where the post name comes from.


24 comments:

  1. Me gusta. Stvarno su divne slike <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photographs are gorgeous, I've never heard of this place before, but after seeing your post, i'd love to go!

    lovelovelove,
    autumn jordan
    http://autumn-jordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exam! I love old buildings, filled with so much history. If only walls could talk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIKE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR PICS..!!!

    YOUR FASHION CHIC
    www.yourfashionchic.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super slike..Svidja mi se sto si na drugaciji nacin predstavila Beograd..Predobro :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The city looks beautiful! :) I love old buildings, maybe because we don't really have them in my city.

    http://plasticssmile.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is inspiration on how I want mine to look,It's simple but it says alot.Great post
    XO Tatianna
    http://www.styleremainingfashionfading.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ja uvijek uzivam u tvojima fotkama, imaju taj neki "šmek" koji meni dogovara i ovaj put si nadmasila samu sebe ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like you had a great time, I have a similar post about a day in London. Would love for you to check it out!
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/london-beginning-of-christmas-season.html
    thanks so much, Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Post F. :) I was in Belgrad about 2 years agora, I liked it a lot too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures!!! They are really amazing!!! Looks like yu had a great time and good luck with your exams!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your artsy blog.
    the photos are really cool. you're really talented.

    lovelove.cindyOzzie.
    http://teaanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice post darling!
    Thanks for your comment :) Do you want to follow each other?
    Have a nice daay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. really quite beautiful!!!

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your photography...keep it up...i see an artist in there that is just rising!

    following you
    http://bellaconscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. soo amazing pics)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing excusrsion!

    www.annasobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photo's! You can capture such great moods with them, great trait :D
    x Maya

    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.