When in doubt, wear green

This is my new favorite knitwear. It belonged to my mom, and she wore it when she was in her twenties. Plus, it was made by my granny. That makes me love it even more.
There were two of them, my sister took the white one and this one is mine now. 
I also love these pants, they are a gift from my cousins. And the shoes, which belong to my sister and were bought in Deichmann.
Oh, and I also wanted to show you the new rings I bought. 
Got them here. If you're living near Tuzla, you can find a lot of interesting jewelry pieces there.  
That's where I bought my skull and cross rings as well. 

How are you spending your Sunday? I have to do something for college.
x


10 comments:

  1. Your boots are simply perfect! (I love basically everything with studs on it. ahah)
    I don't really like green but I'm totally loving your knitted jumper. I can't believe it already belonged to your mom. Usually my knitwear gets ruined after 1 or 2 years.

    http://who-the-fuck-is-chanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these boots!

    pastelbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots! <3

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cizmice su pre pre a prstenje da ne pricam, hvala na preporuci, sigurno cu naci nesto za sebe :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is sooo pretty.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the studs on your boots! And those rings are so cute!


    check out how I styled orange shorts here:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/citrus-colored-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, you look really pretty in it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the boots! :) anyway I nominated you for the Liebster award! YAY :) For more details check it out here:

    http://raffialcantara.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html



    xoxo Raffi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that green sweater. The sparkles are so cute. :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sweater and I really like the boots as well!
    Lovely rings too :) Together it must make the perfect rock outfit
    x Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.