the dust of daily life

10.12.2012

I just can't help myself. I love to play with photoshop and add different filters to my photos. 
It keeps my mind occupied, and I don't have to think of some things that worry me. 
Anyway, I had fitness exercises today and everything hurts me. I hate sport, but I have to go there because P.E. is an obligatory subject. I though I won't have it it when I finish high school. Well, my bad.
Right now, I'm going through ebay. I'm trying to find some jewelry no one has here in Tuzla. I ordered a cute cat ring. Can't wait for it to arrive. 
What are your plans for the weekend? I hope I'll be a hardworking student and learn.
xx

P.S. I crave for cotton candy now. I ate so many when I was in Opatija. 



8 comments:

  1. Great Photos!

    http://made-with-stars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your photos!
      http://fashionmilkshake07.blogspot.it/

      xoxo giada

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    Love the cotton candy too! Sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photors, I like playing around with different effect as well. I dont have photoshop, but I tried using the special effect tool on MS Word ! Very cool. I really liked the Cotton Candy short - how did you manage to take the short without dropping it ? I really appreciate how you have taken the time to put together such unusual images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs, I love the simplicity. They would look great all framed on a wall together in vintage frames!
    xx Emilee Anne
    http://eaemileeanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment, it's always so nice to read!! I have to admit that I'm in love with the pictures of the two girls and the picture of you, really really beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can play around with filters for hours in photoshop! It's a lovely pass-time haha, they really enhance photo's so nicely. I love the effects you put on yours! And that must be annoying still having PE, I do sometimes wish I still had it, just so I wouldn't be as lazy now haha.
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin