studded

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I'm pretty much obsessed with studs. I ordered 200 pieces in June, but had some problems with the arrival, so I had to order them again. And finally, they arrived by the end of September. The waiting payed off, because instead of 200 I got 300 pieces. Jaay!
Anyway, this is my first studs DIY. I've seen so many pretty shirts with studded collars, so I had to make one myself. Putting the studs wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I used pliers because I didn't want to ruin my nails. Unlike me, my sister had no problems. She did it with her hands. 
I have a lot of DIY ideas and I'll post them all here when I finish. I have to pass my exams first.
Wish you all a lovely weekend!
xx

16 comments:

  1. waw nice post dear
    i like studded too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Can't wait to see what else you decide to stud.
    xx Emilee Anne
    http://eaemileeanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look really nice, was wondering where you ordered them from?

    xx
    vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! got them on ebay (:

      Delete
  4. I like studs also! Shirt is looking beautiful!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  5. odlicne! i ja moram u nabavku, ponestalo mi ih je :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhhhh DIY studs are wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna order some studs too! You really got me convinced about the potential :)
    Can't wait to see all your DIY projects.
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my last post, I had made a DIY :)
    I love these idea!!
    Have a nice day darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. On my last post I made a DIY, with stars from Ebay!! hahaha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are absolutely fabulous! Did you get your studs on Etsy? I haven't tried playing around with any yet but it would be a super fun DIY.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I bought them on ebay :)

      Delete
  11. This is gorgeous! I absolutely love anything with studs but I've never studded something myself. How did you attach them to the shirt?

    ~ Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it's very easy, studs have sharp ends, so you just have to stick them in your clothes and bend on the other side :) hope I helped

      Delete
  12. I've been wanting to do this! If it's worth it in the end, I think I may try :)

    PS Found you on IFB

    www.fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.