"I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. "

10.04.2012

I've seen that many bloggers have like 50 pairs of shoes, and I've been always wondering how. Do they collect shoes or do they only buy them? Ha ha.
That's not the situation with me. I think I have about  6 or 7 pairs that I wear. Most of the shoes I own aren't of good quality so they get damaged fast. Anyway, I think most of you have noticed that I mostly wear my grey Converse sneakers. I'm totally in love with them. Since I was a child, I wanted to have an original pair of Converse sneakers, but my parents didn't want to buy them. So, a few months ago I started collecting money and bought them myself. It took me about two and a half months, and I didn't regret it. The money was well invested :) 
I'd like to own a pair of Dr. Martens as well. Be's martens are adorable. Well, I know what my next investment will be!
xx



5 comments:

  1. Ja imam valjda 4 ili 5 pari starki al nosim sam jedne jer mi se ove visoke ne sviđaju više :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this quote!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cons are always a great choice :)

    Jade xx
    http://the-fluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just buy too many shoes :D It's one of my fave investments ever since my feet stayed the same size haha.
    But I don't own THAT much and I always wear a pair until they're completely worn-out and have a hard time getting rid of old ones ;)
    I really love converse sneakers! They're such a great investment as they are perfect on everything.
    By the way I only now noticed you have me featured on your blogroll, thank you so much! Means a lot
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! I don't understand how people have so many shoes!!! I would love to have 50 pairs of shoes, don't get me wrong. I think its better to invest in a few good pairs than to buy a whole bunch that will fall apart in one season.

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin