Ghosts, like the ladies, never speak till spoke to.

Happy Halloween!
I couldn't resist. I had to write a post on the 31th October. I love Halloween, it's the only time of the year where you can be anything you want to.  I wish we celebrated it here like people do in the US.
I was planing to go to a Halloween party at the American corner, but changed my mind. I stayed home and watched Paranormal activity 4 with my sister and cousins. We later did a little make-over party. It was quite fun. What were you this year? 
xx



11 comments:

  1. happy halloween sunshine!

    i'll be rocking my hot pink skelly earrings + writing a dreaded paper while eating some favorite candies.

    lovelovelove,
    autumn jordan
    http://autumn-jordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mi je ova druga fotkica :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHaHa...I love your picture! I couldn't do anything as I was travelling, but managed to do a blog post : )

    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1.11.12

    i ko je sliko drugu sliku? ;Đ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ova slika s jabukama mi je izgleda veoma kreativno. A sta si to tacno ti bila za noc vjestica? Ne vidim dobro na slici :)
    Jako lijepo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala, umm imala sam samo taman make up i dugu crnu haljinu. nista posebno :)

      Delete
  6. Make up party, sounds fun! Love the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.