weekend diary

I had a quite lovely weekend. My dad decided to do the attic, which was quite a good idea. I found so many clothes my mom used to wear when she was in her twenties. Floral shirts, dresses and pants. I even found one gorgeous vintage bag. I fell in love with it the same second I saw it. I'm so glad my mom didn't throw these things out. I feel like I went second hand shopping. I've also spend a lovely night with my friends. I didn't laugh so many in years. It feels good to have people around you. 
xx

P.S. I made a Facebook page for my blog. Like it to keep in touch with my latest news.

6 comments:

  1. torba je odlicna ;)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I'm lovin' it!

    xoxo
    ysophisticates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you're so lucky! That bag is amazing, so jealous
    It's like your own vintage shop right in the attic :D
    And happy people surrounding you is the best feeling in the world right :)
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good weekend! i only wish some of my family members held on to their old things, i'd love to rediscover them!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.