Like a stranger


The tee is from H&M, but here's an interesting story of how I found these shorts. I get a lot of clothes from my cousins. Most of them live in Germany and Austria and have kids a little bit older than me. So when they get tired of their clothes or they grew it out, they send them to me and my sister, which is great. All of their clothes are quite preserved and they buy them in various shops. My aunt also works at Swarovski, so I have a little collection of Swarovski crystals myself. Anyway, when there's something my sister and I don't like we put the clothes in the trash bags and leave them in the attic. A few days before I found one bag and I took everything out of it. There were these shorts and a few things more. It's quite interesting how at some point we like and want the things we didn't one or two years before. Does this happen to you too? 
xx

14 comments:

  1. Love this yellow top so much!
    I have followed :D
    Kaia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top and ring!!

    www.punkrockparti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so cute! And yes that happens to me, I have so many clothes stuffed in my wardrobe, when I start my annual cleaning I 'refind' things and sometimes even like them better than when I first bought them.
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! I like your shirt! ps: you are right, the same thing happens to me: I put away the things that I do not wear and after years I find them and.... I want to wear them! I like your blog, maybe we can follow each other? :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top, the color is gorgeous.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous top! love the texture of it. and that ring with the three skulls is great!

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great! And omg I a absolutely in love with them!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i love your style so much! + new follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predivno !

    xoxo
    ysophisticates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow wow that top is soooo incredibly pretty and you have pulled it off so well :)
    Thanks for contacting me on IFB!
    Check out my Blog and let me know if you want to follow one another?
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is really cute, it looks so good on you!


    xxxx
    http://babesinvelvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this yellow top is amazing and I love the contrast of denim and the bright yellow! Great look!

    -Jenny
    thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.