bitter taste

9.26.2012


I was actually planning to make an outfit post, but I didn't like the pictures.
First, I wanted to thank you all for your get better wishes. I'm still a little bit sick, but I'll be ok in a day or two. 
Second, here's what my latest obsession is, "tumblr shirts". I call them like that because tumblr was the first place a saw them, and I always imagined how great it'd be if I had one. Luckily for me, I found two in New Yorker, the green one I'm wearing here and in the previous post, and the one I'm wearing here. I so love them!

<3


5 comments:

  1. Nice look! <3

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture!

    xo, Tost
    http://breakfastwithtoast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, I love the colour scheme!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin