a missing moment

9.12.2012


( shirt: mom's closet / bag: vintage / shorts: sister's / sneakers: Converse)
Every time I want to make an outfit post, I always try to take the photos at the same place because it looks better like that, which is not the case here. But, unfortunately for me, I wasn't able to stay at one place for how long I actually wanted. My friends and I found this abandoned house and I immediately thought that it could be a perfect place to take pictures at. Well, it didn't really turn out that way. Let's just say that we encountered an uninvited guest.
Besides that, it was a great day. I had fun.
Anyway, the shirt I'm wearing is one of those shirts I talked about in this post. It's my favorite. 
I don't have to say anything about the bag.

Have a lovely evening and don't forget to like my Facebook page!
xx

10 comments:

  1. super je ,sve mi se jako sviđa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kosuljica i torbica pre pre :)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! love your blog.

    Emma,

    www.styleupsavvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cool shirt! Mothers always have the best items haha (;

    http://babesinvelvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool location and I love your top!
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.
    My web blog campsforsale.org

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin