see the world as a polaroid picture

8.11.2012


( shirt: local store Haris Export / skirt: C&A / bag: gifted )
I have to admit that I'm pretty obsessed with polaroid pictures in the last few days. I tried to find some tutorials for photoshop cs5, but I don't really understand them. Luckily for me, picmonkey.com can make perfect polaroid pictures in just a few seconds. I'd really love to have a polaroid camera, so if you know where to find a good, but cheap one, share!
I wasn't really planning to post an outfit in polaroid pictures, but the quality wasn't really good so I've experimented a little bit, and I must say it didn't turn out that bad, did it? 
xo 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely touch with the polaroid pictures. You can also try Toycamera Analoger for a variety of Polaroid effects.
    S.
    www.theangelheadedhipster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and @sarah thank you for the tip, i will try it out xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin