new in

I'm completely in love with this blazer and the vest. My cousin's sister send me some clothes from Germany, and these two are my favorites. The blazer is perfect for the autumn and for school. I might even use it for the 10K10Q fashion blogger competition. I'm supposed to chose one fall essential item and wear it in four different ways. First I thought I might use a denim jacket, but oh well I still have time to decide.
I'll post the pics after the competition's over here. Don't forget to check back!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that vest thing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!!!
    Really like you blog (and this blazer XD).
    I'm now following you via GFC, hope you'll do the same for me at http://theblackpeonyfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    Leave me a comment, so I know you did it =)

    xoxo
    Chiara @The Black Peony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pieces!! Can't wait to see how you are going to style them :)

    -Krystin Tysire xo
    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blazer and white vest! I love the layout of your blog :) Thanks a lot for your message on IFB :) I'm your newest follower via GFC, hope you'll return the love and follow back <3

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer is great for fall! You can do rock that easily 4 ways good luck

    If u have a moment please check my blog
    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that vest! cant wait to see how you style these pieces! great blog too, you have some really nice photographs! now following

    http://shessovogue-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ovaj prslučić mi je sjajan :D

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.